By using our system you agree to below terms and conditions
- All goods remain the property of Topfit Health Products Ltd until paid for in full.
- The Proceeds of the sale of our goods should be held in trust for Topfit Health Products Ltd. If the purchaser becomes insolvent, bankrupt or goes into liquidation, or makes any arrangement with its creditors, or has receiver appointed over any of its property or undertakings, then the buyers right to sell goods shall automatically cease.
- Topfit Health Products Ltd such be therefore entitles to enter upon the premises of the buyer to reclaim goods.
- Out of date products cannot be returned for credit or exchange.
- Damages must be reported within 7 days, claims after this may not be accepted.
- All trade prices exclude VAT which will be charged at standard rate.
- Topfit Health Products Ltd doesn’t supply products directly to United States and Canada. We will not indemnify any products distributed in USA and Canada.
- Any submitted logo and/or label design remains solely buyer’s responsibility in terms of trademarks, copyrights and/or ‘passing off’ tort. Topfit Health Products Ltd holds no responsibility for any logo or label design infringements.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.